Starlight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortal Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To StarLight Duel Academy!

Time to make this place crazy :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LOKOS
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
LOKOS

Time to make this place crazy :D Empty
PostSubject: Time to make this place crazy :D   Time to make this place crazy :D EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:38 am

Heyo guys and girls! (Even though there are only few now...0 Try to guess who i am? I give you 3 answers from wich you have choose: 1.LOKOS 2.SOKOL 3.Valerijs or John (Valerijs doesnt have translated version to english QQ so yeah Very Happy If you will guess wrong im going to find you! Ok so... I got a chance to became a mod here... And im thinking to be one or not Very Happy About me: I will tell this short: I like to play many types of games, and hate boring things. Im 15 and sometimes im really crazy but if needed im even more mature than needed. I havent dueled much lately but im thinking about return in game. Nah i got bored so i will sto writing right now! Oh if you have any questions Pm me. (Dem i actually wrote some more stuff...)
Back to top Go down
Whatup1111
Admin
Whatup1111

PostSubject: Re: Time to make this place crazy :D   Time to make this place crazy :D EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:51 am

Haha welcome to DA LOKOS its about time. And yea that mod spot is open for you its the last one there. Only other way to get to staff is to donate 3000 credits to SDA. Haha Anyways welcome and have a good time here. Smile When you get back in the game PM me and we can duel Smile
Back to top Go down
Loki Laevatein
Admin
Loki Laevatein

PostSubject: Re: Time to make this place crazy :D   Time to make this place crazy :D EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey LOKOS! Thanks and welcome to SDA!
Back to top Go down
https://starlightduelacademy.forumotion.com
mimgrim

mimgrim

PostSubject: Re: Time to make this place crazy :D   Time to make this place crazy :D EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey its the maniac e_e

Welcome to SDA
Back to top Go down
Gracuul
Admin
Gracuul

PostSubject: Re: Time to make this place crazy :D   Time to make this place crazy :D EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 am

welcome and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to make this place crazy :D   Time to make this place crazy :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to make this place crazy :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Starlight Duel Academy :: Main Academy :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: